Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you watch Hell's Kitchen?

It's one of the shows that my family sits down and watches together. It's normally pretty entertaining and it's not as over-dramatized as some reality gameshows out there and... I dunno, watching people get yelled at is enjoyable sometimes.

This year it's really awful though. The red team (formerly the girl's team until they got a guy that was going to be eliminated from the blue team) just HATES each other and they're all real real incompetent. So, they don't win, which makes them mad at each other, so they yell at each other, and they lose challenges... on and on and on. I don't want that negativity in my life. Even the winning team is complainers. And yet I watch.

At first I had a very poignant series of rhetorical questions to finish that up with but I'll be damned if I can't formulate it anymore. Whatevs. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment